Why study with us
Would you like to earn a degree from one of London’s top modern universities? With over £50 million invested in our new Ealing campus, we’ve got state-art-of-the-art facilities and some of the best industry professionals to help you get the most out of your university experience.
Choosing the right university is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. There are many reasons to benefit from studying at the University of West London.
Why study at the University of West London?
- we are the top modern university in London for employability, with 97% of our students in employment within six months of graduating.
- we are the number one university in London for student satisfaction, with nine of our courses receiving 100% satisfaction rates across our eight schools.
- our portfolio of courses ranges from Film, Media, Music, Design, Computing, Business, Law, Hospitality and Tourism to Healthcare, Psychology, Social Work and Human Sciences.
- our enviable London location - we are located in West London, one of the UK’s most successful business regions. With excellent transport links, we are just 30 minutes from Central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
- our brand new campus - we have invested over £50 million in our new Ealing campus to improve students' learning and social experiences. This includes a brand new library, refurbished Students' Union, excellent teaching facilities and state-of-the-art studios for the student radio station.
- all our Schools have highly qualified staff, with a wealth of industry experience. They are committed to developing the skills and career aspirations of our students.
- the University has a vibrant student community. All students have the opportunity to get involved with our Students’ Union, which has a diverse range of societies.
We also offer pre-sessional English language courses to improve your English language skills and help you achieve a place on your desired course.
International Office, University of West London
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8231 2440
*According to Employment Performance Indicators (EPI) figures published by HESA in July 2017. Graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme.