The School of Computing and Engineering is continuously organising lectures, workshops and conferences in various subject areas at the University of West London and is involved in national and international events. Please bookmark this page and visit regularly for updates.
Events at the University of West London
- Monday 16 April 2018: Digital inclusion in the global south
- 25 October 2017: Project management: Why do construction projects fail?
- 2 March 2017: AWS Graduate Program Talk
- 23 February 2017: Guest Lecture: An Introduction to Laser Scanning in Civil Engineering
- 16 February 2017: Cyber Security 101: Thinking Like A Criminal
- 18 January 2017: SCE Research Showcase
- 13-15 December 2016: Thirty-sixth SGAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AI 2016)
- 17 November 2016: Guest Lecture: Building Pathology with Allen Gilham
- 31 October - 2 November 2016: 24th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning (ICCBR 2016)
- 15 October 2016: Windows Insider Create-A-Thon: Part 2
- 15-17 June 2016: Culture, Technology, Communication (CaTaC) 2016: Common world, different futures?
- 21 March 2016: UK symposium on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (UKKDD 2016)
- 15 March 2016: Professorial lecture: Applications of Ground Penetrating Radar in health monitoring and assessment of structures
- 10-12 March 2016: Symposium and meeting of the International Federation for Information Processing Technical Committee on Human–Computer Interaction (IFIP TC13)
- 25-26 June 2015: Human Work Interaction Design working conference (HWID 2015)
- 28 March 2014: Developing networks in global science and technology: networking event