How does Clearing work?
Clearing gives you the chance of attending university in September 2018 even if you don't already have a formal offer.
You can use Clearing if you:
- wish to make an application and already have your exam results
- didn't receive any offers or have changed your mind about the offers you did receive and wish to apply for a different course
- didn't meet the conditions of your offers.
Once you have your final results, you can apply through Clearing. Places on courses may fill up fast so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible once you have your results.
Contact the University of West London Clearing Team today to discuss your eligibility for one of our courses. In most instances, we can provide an immediate decision.
Get in touch
Call us on:
- 0800 036 8888 (free for UK callers)
- 020 8231 2525 for Nursing and Midwifery and Social Work
- +44 (0)20 8231 2468 from overseas.
The hotline is open at these times:
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Extended hours are:
- Thursday 16 and Friday 17 August: 7am - 8pm
You can contact us on the following weekends:
- Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 August: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 25 - Bank Holiday Monday 27 August: 9am - 5pm
Things to prepare
When you call during Clearing all you need to provide are:
- Your exam results
- Your UCAS ID number (if you have one)
- The name of the courses you're interested in
Our admissions team will be able to review your qualifications then and there to advise which courses you're eligible for.
You can also view our clearing listings, find out why you should study at the University of West London and see accommodation options when starting at the University of West London.
International applicants, learn more about Clearing for international students here.