Accommodation is still available close to our West London campus. Please call us (0208 231 2335) to discuss your accommodation options.

Paragon Student Lets - ideal for undergraduates
Shared student accommodation
Private renting checklist
Berkshire student accommodation - ideal for Nursing and Midwifery students
Other options

We know that accommodation is key to your university experience – you want to love where you live! The University of West London and your Students’ Union have a range of safe, affordable options for every type of student at our Ealing, Brentford and Reading sites.

See our Accommodation Handbook 2018-19 (pdf, 2.8mb) for more information about our service.

Paragon Student Lets/Erasmus/Study Abroad Students 

January 2019

Update: There are single study rooms currently available at Paragon Student Lets from January 2019 for £158.11 per week.

More information on this hall of residence can be found on the Paragon Lets website

Academic year 2019/2020

Applications will open on 12 December 2018 for the 2019/20 academic year*

Apply and contact

To apply for a room at Paragon Student Lets, please visit the online registry

Please call us (0208 231 2335) to discuss your accommodation options.

Shared student accommodation 

Forget the hassle of finding housemates and searching for months for the right place. The University will find you an amazing, high-quality property, and make all the arrangements for you to move in. 

Live out your academic year in style, with a premium private let from UWL Finance. Get matched with a group of other house-hunting students, and move in to your dream home together. 

Not only will you get a completely stress free service, you’ll also get:

  • contents insurance included
  • free SU gym membership
  • free Totum discount card
  • council tax exemption info pack
  • 24/7 maintenance support
  • weekly cleaning of communal areas

Please call us on 0208 231 2335 to discuss your options.

Private renting checklist

If you are renting privately, please ensure the below documentation is up-to-date and verified prior to signing the tenancy. You can request to see a copy of the below from your landlord or letting agent:

  • current Gas Safety Certificate
  • current Electrical Safety Certificate
  • an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
  • fulfilment of all current health and safety standards for the size of the property
  • current HMO (Houses in Multiple Occupations) License from the Local Authority
  • current house and buildings insurance for renting to students.

We can provide advice on the above if you require any clarification.


Berkshire student accommodation

If you’re a pre-registration nursing or midwifery student, you’re likely to spend around 80% of your time at our Berkshire Institute for Health in Reading.

The University and Students’ Union have strong links with local student accommodation providers, so you can feel safe in the knowledge that your home has our stamp of approval.

Other options

We know that it’s vital for you to be happy where you live. Student accommodation isn’t for everyone. So if you’re looking into private options, your Students’ Union and University are here to support you in finding your new home.

There are a number of local student accommodation providers that you may find ideal for your living situation:

Alternatively, you might want to branch out and find your own home with the help of a local letting agent. We’ve put together a list of local letting agents; all in the surrounding area of our London campuses.

If you want to discuss your accommodation options with us, so we can find the best living situation for you, get in touch:

UWL Finance Team:

UWL Students’ Union:

*Rates have not yet been finalised for the academic year 2019/2020