Blackboard is the online home for your studies. On Blackboard you will find:
- module study guides
- learning materials
- grades and feedback from your tutors
- coursework submission areas (including Turnitin)
- online discussions and other learning activities.
Through Blackboard you can also access UWL Replay as well as the portfolio and assessments tools CampusPress and PebblePad which are used on some modules.
Logging on to Blackboard
Log on to Blackboard via the Student Portal (http://portal.uwl.ac.uk) using your university username and password.
The Blackboard app provides you with easy access to some features of your Blackboard courses and modules. Get your announcements, learning material, discussions, grades from anywhere.
Not everything is available in the Blackboard app so you must access Blackboard via the web (Student Portal) too. For example, the due dates for Turnitin assignments are not displayed in the app.
- The Blackboard app is available for your Android, Apple and Windows smartphones and tablets. Get the Blackboard app.
Help logging on - contact the IT Service Desk:
- telephone: 0300 111 4895 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- email: email@example.com
Help using Blackboard, Turnitin, Pebblepad, UWL Replay and CampusPress:
- Online guides and FAQs for students: www.uwl.ac.uk/blackboardhelp